网页浏览总次数

2011年3月28日星期一

nike outlet stores-http://www.nikeoutletstores.biz/

Everybody is good!
Today I am very, very happy, the lakers recently picked up six straight back on track after training, the morning I got a very precious gift, that is in China ZKV ID wear the winning entries contest of design. This is a pair of I can't describe it to you of beautiful shoes!
This pair of shoes is not only design beautiful, and there's a lot of originality design, I saw shoes also use Chinese wrote my name, and my Chinese nickname "Peter pan"! Incredible! Very honored! I will on March 27 away and the Houston rockets game played in the shoes.
Today I saw a from Beijing, China, the "loyal fans," he told me a little story of an inspiring. Three years ago, I had to his game, but then went compliment MVP not him. When the child was just a substitute, but the three years he has been training hard for example to me, but now he is the captain of the team, and his team the title for three consecutive years. Cool!
I want to thank all has been I support the Chinese fans, this summer I maybe will also go to China! Hope to see you soon
welcome to nike outlet stores!nike shoes on sale on hot.sale up to 50% discount.nike sales cheap online is your best choice.

1 条评论: